College facilities for our students and staff include:
Buildings and Sites
- Innovation Centre – the innovation centre is a state-of-the-art facility for design, engineering, media, photography, construction and music. Specialist resources combined with highly skilled staff provide a wide range of further and higher education in subjects that will be crucial for the development of a competitive high-skill economy.
- Energy Centre – the purpose built Energy Centre provides gas, oil and water training, accredited assessment and live renewables installation and servicing facilities. Courses are run on-demand throughout the year. Please refer to the our Energy Page for more information.
- Construction Centre – the Construction Technology Centre has created an excellent training environment for school leavers, trades people and professionals wanting to improve their skills and qualifications. With modern equipment, large workshops and experienced lecturers the College is the well placed for those looking to learn a trade.
- MITEC – based in Milford Haven, MITEC specialises in boatbuilding and marine engineering. Purpose built in 2000, the centre contains an extensive range of boatbuilding and marine engineering equipment supported by state-of-the-art computer and classroom facilities.
- Equine Centre – based at Bowlings Riding Stables, five miles from the College, in the hamlet of Rudbuxton, the centre offers practical riding and stable management tuition. The facility has an excellent reputation and facilities include a 20x40m indoor school and an outside course with over 30 fences.
- Learning Resource Centre (LRC) – the LRC is a mixture of traditional library services, electronic resources and study areas. The online Library Catalogue gives details of books, journals and newspapers available within the LRC. Members of the public are welcome to use the LRC as a reference library and to use the computers for a nominal fee. The LRC can be contacted on: 01437 753 267 or by email. For opening times click here.
- Academy Hair and Beauty Salons – our industry standard salons offer a range of services for students, staff and members of the public to keep them looking and feeling good at heavily discounted prices. Treatments are carried out by students either learning or updating their hairdressing, beauty therapy or complementary skills, under the close supervision of professionally qualified lecturers. Appointments are available during term time only and opening times vary throughout the year so call 01437 753 164 for details. Click here to view current treatments and a price list and click here for opening times. Keep up to date with news and offers on our Facebook page.
- Academy Restaurant – the Academy Restaurant, Bistro and Coffee Shop are run by catering and hospitality students and are open during term time to staff, students and the general public. Serving an assorted menu of reasonably priced, quality food and with themed events offered throughout the year, call 01437 753 165 to be added to the mailing list. Keep up to date with news and offers on our Facebook page. Read our reviews on TripAdvisor.
- Bright Start Day Nursery – offers a lively, safe and caring environment for pre-school children aged from 0 to 7 years. To contact the nursery call: 01437 753 153.
Our Commercial Facilities include:
For more information click on the links above, or if you wish to hire the Merlin Theatre or a classroom for an event, please contact Marketing on 01437 753 163 or email email@example.com