This is a nationally recognised qualification within the accountancy profession, accredited to QCF Level 3.
- Preparing final accounts for partnerships and sole traders
- Providing cost and revenue information
- Preparing and completing VAT returns
- Professional ethics in accounting & finance
- Text books estimated at £100
- Course fee £995/£796*(subject to change for the new academic year)
*Concession cost if previous level has been completed
- One off registration fee direct to AAT if new to AAT, £40 estimated
- Annual subscription £88 (estimated)
- 6 computer based examination fees (6 x £40) £240
- You may be eligible for Apprenticeship funding, please contact Central Training on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01437 753320.
- For further information on grants and funds available – click here
- Stationery approximately – £30
- Transport fees for over 19’s – click here
Accountancy, private practice, industry, commerce or public.
Most successful students can progress to the Diploma: Accounting (AAT) Level 4
The College takes all reasonable steps to provide the educational services and courses as described above. Details are correct at the time of editing but may be subject to change without prior notice. Courses will not run if student numbers are insufficient. The College has the right to refuse individuals entry to courses in certain circumstances. Prospective students may be advised of more suitable alternatives, if appropriate. The entry requirements stated are those that are normally required to undertake the programme of study.