This is a demanding course for a nationally recognised qualification within the accountancy profession, accredited to QCF Level 4.
- Drafting financial statements
- Drafting budgets
- Measuring financial performance
- Evaluating accounting systems
- Professional ethics in accounting and finance (unless completed at Level 3)
Optional topics (choose 2):
- Cash management
- Credit management
- Calculating personal tax – recommended
- Calculating business tax – recommended
- Auditing financial statements
- Text books estimated at £100
- Course fee £1,195/£956* (may increase for 2017 entry)
*Concession cost if previous level has been completed
- Annual subscription £88 (estimated)
- 6 computer based examination fees (6 x £42) £252 (estimated)
- You may be eligible for Apprenticeship funding, please contact Central Training on email@example.com or 01437 753320.
- For further information on grants and funds available – click here
- Stationery approximately – £30
- Transport fees for over 19’s – click here
Careers in accountancy, private practice, industry, commerce or public sector. Students who successfully pass this level and have a minimum of one year’s full-time or equivalent part-time approved work experience may apply for membership to the Association. Members are entitled to use the designatory letters MAAT after passing this level and can progress to the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (study available) and other specialist chartered bodies.
The College takes all reasonable steps to provide the educational services and courses as described above. Details are correct at the time of editing but may be subject to change without prior notice. Courses will not run if student numbers are insufficient. The College has the right to refuse individuals entry to courses in certain circumstances. Prospective students may be advised of more suitable alternatives, if appropriate.