This course is for anyone within a working environment who wants to reduce their carbon footprint and wants to promote the importance of a healthy environment.
The way we treat our environment is becoming increasingly important. How we live our lives impacts the earth both on a global and local level. This course is designed to enable the trainee to identify the key areas affecting the environment along with workplace related environmental issues.
This course will help you highlight the importance of environmental awareness and identify the environmental issues within your work environment. At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Understand what the ‘best practise’ approach means as well as your duties and legal obligations.
- Be aware of the outcomes when not complying with environment related legislation.
- Recognise when a hazard is an environmental issue.
- Take into account your duties towards controlling water related hazards.
- Understanding the environmental issues of land-filling and the safe disposal of wastes.
This course will take you 1 hour to complete.