A roll on roll off course providing an opportunity for learners to undertake a variety of taster subjects to find their chosen platform for progression.
- Learners will undertake a variety of vocational taster subjects including IT, Engineering, Healthy Living, Enterprise, Construction, Art, Business and Tourism as well as developing personal and social skills to include money management, working with other and career progression
- This will allow the students the opportunity to try a variety of subjects here at the college before deciding on the career path or college course they wish to pursue
- Develop their numeracy and literacy skills
- No formal entry requirements
- Entry is subject to interview
- Entry is subject to a traineeship referral form (TRF) being received from Careers Wales
- Available to those aged between 16-18 years
All equipment required for the course is provided.
- Employment/ Apprenticeships
- Level 1 Training at Pembrokeshire College or WBL consortium partners
The College takes all reasonable steps to provide the educational services and courses as described above. Details are correct at the time of editing but may be subject to change without prior notice. Courses will not run if student numbers are insufficient. The College has the right to refuse individuals entry to courses in certain circumstances. Prospective students may be advised of more suitable alternatives, if appropriate. The entry requirements stated are those that are normally required to undertake the programme of study.