The Team Programme has been developed with the aim of progressing learners between 16-25 into further education, employment, volunteering, apprenticeships or other work based learning routes.
Working Towards Level 1 Personal Development and Employability for 21 hours per week. The course gives learners the opportunity to:
- Develop their own personal growth and engagement through learning
- Engage in learning that is relevant and supportive in the development of personal skills and attributes that are essential for working life and employment
- Develop their numeracy and literacy skills
- Subject to completion of taster sessions and an interview
- No formal qualifications or experience are required, however, a willingness to learn and take part in both indoor and outdoor activities is essential
- A referral from Careers Wales or the Job Centre is required to join the course
All equipment required for the course is provided.
- Employment/ Apprenticeships
- Level 1 Training at Pembrokeshire College or WBL consortium partners
The College takes all reasonable steps to provide the educational services and courses as described above. Details are correct at the time of editing but may be subject to change without prior notice. Courses will not run if student numbers are insufficient. The College has the right to refuse individuals entry to courses in certain circumstances. Prospective students may be advised of more suitable alternatives, if appropriate. The entry requirements stated are those that are normally required to undertake the programme of study.