Administrator Apprenticeship 2019
ST DAVIDS ASSEMBLIES LTD
The Company has been a leading manufacturer of moulded parts, metal pressings and assembly work for a wide range of industries throughout the world for over 65 years.
We wish to recruit applicants to undertake a 2 Year Apprentice Administrator in the Logistics and Admin Department commencing in July/August 2019. The scope of the work will start with Sales and Customer Order processing, through to Purchasing, Planning, Stock Control, Personnel and General Office Duties including Reception.
The successful candidates will receive:
- Appropriate further education via day release
- In house training in the above various disciplines
Applicants should ideally have achieved, or expect to achieve, a minimum of 5 GCSE passes at grades A to C or 4 to 9 (or equivalent) which must include Maths and English
We also encourage individuals with higher educational (GCE A Level or BTEC) qualifications to apply.
The Company can offer good terms and conditions of employment, which include :-
- Contributory Occupational Pension Scheme (subject to length of service.)
- Paid overtime rates(after 38 hours)
- Average of 6 weeks holiday per year.
- Excellent working environment
- Company sick pay scheme
To apply, please contact:
The Employment Bureau team at Pembrokeshire College
Application Forms will be considered during July
Would you love to be a Registered Nurse but don’t feel ready or able to remain in full time education?
The Health Care Apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity that will enable you to train to become a FULLY REGISTERED NURSE through work-based learning (opportunities in Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire)
You must be a kind, caring person who is passionate about helping others
- You must be aged 16+ in September 2019
- You must have lived in the UK/EEA for the last three years
- You must be able to demonstrate kindness and compassion and a passion for helping others
- You must be able to demonstrate a willingness to work hard
- You must not hold a full level 3 health related qualification (if you are not sure, please contact us)
- You must not be in any formal government-funded education at the time of starting the Health Care Apprenticeship Programme
You will also need to provide:
- Proof of the right to work in the UK
- Proof of identity
- You will also need to provide evidence for the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check
What does the Health Care Apprenticeship Programme involve?
- A comprehensive induction which will prepare you for your placements within the Health Board
- You will be supported by a workplace mentor
- You will have the equivalent of a day a week ‘off-the-job training’ to develop your learning in the first two years
- You will have a mentor from the college
- You will attend workshops where you will have the opportunity to discuss and share ideas
- You will work towards vocational qualifications, building the levels as you grow in confidence and experience
Carmarthenshire opportunity is currently live (closing date 27/06/19)
Ceredigion opportunity goes live 20/06/19 (closing date 30/06/19)
Pembrokeshire opportunity goes live 29/06/19 (closing date 10/07/19)
How do I apply?
Please let us know if you would like to apply (and which opportunity/area you are interested in).
NHS (Hywel Dda) are providing an information session for these opportunities! The session will provide information on the apprenticeships and can help you prepare for the application.
It will be held at Pembrokeshire Archives, Prendergast on Saturday 29th June 2019 at 10am – please let us know if you would like to book a place on the session!
Please contact The Employment Bureau Team help with the application process.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, then please contact The Employment Bureau at Pembrokeshire College.