|Pembrokeshire Sea Salt Co
Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- To undertake, under supervision, all administrative tasks associated with this growing new business.
- To assist in the preparation of business accounts and reports.
- To assist with sales, marketing and production activities as required.
- General office duties including filing, arranging appointments, answering telephone enquiries, dealing with emails, updating the website, social media activity.
- Keeping financial records up to date (entering payments and receipts into cashbooks), liaising with suppliers, customers and accounts departments.
- Taking and dispatching orders, preparing marketing materials, booking events, assisting with production and sales when required.
- Any other duties requested by supervisors.
Working towards a Level 2 Business Administration Qualification.
Further training opportunities will be available for the right candidate.
Progression within the company as it grows for the right candidate.
For more details on how to apply please contact The Employment Bureau.
The Lounge – Milford Haven SA73
Apply with Indeed
A fantastic opportunity has become available at The Lounge in Milford Haven, Pembrokeshire to start your culinary career and learn all aspects of becoming a chef. Here you will learn all aspects of a professional, working kitchen including food preparation and service.
Duties will include:
- Assist the Head Chef and Sous Chef in preparing meals which are all made on the premises with local sourced produce.
- Work as part of the kitchen team under the direction of the Head Chef to support the demands of the kitchen.
- Work in a clean and tidy manner.
- Undertake training as required.
- Maintain a positive and pro-active attitude at all times.
- Actively seek to improve skills and achieve personal development.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Cleaning duties during and after service to ensure excellent standards of hygiene are delivered consistently within our kitchen.
For details on how to apply please contact The Employment Bureau.
Administrator Apprenticeship 2019
ST DAVIDS ASSEMBLIES LTD
The Company has been a leading manufacturer of moulded parts, metal pressings and assembly work for a wide range of industries throughout the world for over 65 years.
We wish to recruit applicants to undertake a 2 Year Apprentice Administrator in the Logistics and Admin Department commencing in July/August 2019. The scope of the work will start with Sales and Customer Order processing, through to Purchasing, Planning, Stock Control, Personnel and General Office Duties including Reception.
The successful candidates will receive:
- Appropriate further education via day release
- In house training in the above various disciplines
Applicants should ideally have achieved, or expect to achieve, a minimum of 5 GCSE passes at grades A to C or 4 to 9 (or equivalent) which must include Maths and English
We also encourage individuals with higher educational (GCE A Level or BTEC) qualifications to apply.
The Company can offer good terms and conditions of employment, which include :-
- Contributory Occupational Pension Scheme (subject to length of service.)
- Paid overtime rates(after 38 hours)
- Average of 6 weeks holiday per year.
- Excellent working environment
- Company sick pay scheme
To apply, please contact:
The Employment Bureau team at Pembrokeshire College
Application Forms will be considered during July
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, then please contact The Employment Bureau at Pembrokeshire College.