This qualification aims to develop the knowledge, understanding, behaviours and skills of workers who are responsible for supporting shared lives placements/arrangements and Adult Placement/Shared Lives Carers.
Adult Placement / Shared Lives
This qualification will allow learners to develop the knowledge and skills required to undertake a role that supports shared lives placements/arrangements and Adult Placement/Shared Lives Carers.
To achieve the Level 4 Adult Placement/ Shared Lives qualification, learners must achieve:
- A minimum of 27 credits from the Mandatory group.
- A minimum of 18 credits from the Optional group.
- Continuous Assessment
- Internal Assessment
- Project Based
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Workplace Evidence
- The qualification allows learners to progress within employment or further study at a higher level.
- Learners who have successfully completed Level 3 Health and Social Care: Practice (Adults), or a recognised equivalent.
- Learners who have successfully completed Level 3 Health and Social Care: Practice (Children and Young People), or a recognised equivalent.
- Learners who have successfully completed Advanced GCE in Health and Social Care, and Childcare.
Entry is normally subject to interview.
You will be expected to be in relevant job role.
Access to a computer and internet.
Course fee: £1,250 (subject to change for the new academic year)
The College takes all reasonable steps to provide the educational services and courses as described above. Details are correct at the time of editing but may be subject to change without prior notice. Courses will not run if student numbers are insufficient. The College has the right to refuse individuals entry to courses in certain circumstances. Prospective students may be advised of more suitable alternatives, if appropriate. The entry requirements stated are those that are normally required to undertake the programme of study.