Who is this for?
People of any age can undertake an apprenticeship in Electrical. We offer Electrical Apprenticeships at level 2 in Electrical Installation and at Level 3 in Installing Electrotechnical Systems or Maintaining Electrotechnical services. Access to level 3 is dependent on an appropriate level 2 qualification. Apprenticeships in Electrical comprise of:
- College based training one day per week
- An NVQ qualification which is assessed in the workplace
- Literacy and Numeracy Qualifications unless you have appropriate GCSEs
To apply for an apprenticeship, you must have an employer willing to employ you for the duration of your apprenticeship.
Your prospective employer will need to:
- Be able to release you one day per week to attend college
- Provide us with evidence of suitable insurance
- Be happy to discuss Health and Safety procedures with your assessor