Managers at all levels need to be equipped with the right amount of business acumen to be efective in their roles
Business Acumen is not just fluency in the language of finance, it is the ability to read, understand and interpret financial information to make informed business decisions. Decisions that will positively impact on the financial performance of the organisation.
ILX Group’s accredited APMG-International Finance for Non Financial Managers™ course provides the necessary financial literacy and business acumen needed in modern business.
- Understand how business decisions affecting the organisations financials and key performance indicators
- Be confident in financial discussions – financial fluency – terminology and concepts
- Understand of the drivers point of your profit and loss account, and the inter-relationship of the financial statements
- Be able to differentiate between profit and cash flow
- Develop superior cost management skills and how to conduct effective investment appraisal
- Understand the listed company environment and the implications for planning and reporting
This course requires no prior knowledge or experience and is designed for non-financial managers at all levels. It is ideal for:
- Project managers
- IT and service support managers
- Sales executives/consultants and new graduates
The International Finance for Non Financial Managers™ course on this page is offered by ILX Group an Accredited Training Organisation of The APM Group Ltd.
APMG International Finance for Non-Financial Managers is a trademark of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.