This combined knowledge and competency based qualification is ideal for new team leaders who want to develop themselves as leaders and managers. It provides learners with the opportunity to learn and implement the core skills needed in today’s dynamic business environment. The qualification also forms part of the ILM Level 2 Apprenticeship in Team Leading.
ILM Team Leading
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- ILM Level 3 Diploma in Management
- ILM Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management
- ILM Level 4 Diploma in the Principles of Leadership & Management.
Rules of combination:
- 5 mandatory units from Group 1 (total credit value of 22)
- Minimum of 12 credits from Group 2
- Maximum of 6 credits from Group 3
- A minimum of 40 credits at level 2 or above
There is a range of materials available to support ILM qualifications through our online portal, Walled Garden, and the ILM website. Contact us to find out more.
- No Fee if this course is taken as an Apprenticeship
The College takes all reasonable steps to provide the educational services and courses as described above. Details are correct at the time of editing but may be subject to change without prior notice. Courses will not run if student numbers are insufficient. The College has the right to refuse individuals entry to courses in certain circumstances. Prospective students may be advised of more suitable alternatives, if appropriate. The entry requirements stated are those that are normally required to undertake the programme of study.