The Level 3 NVQ in Customer Service is aimed at candidates who will be delivering and managing service and will be accountable in the area of practice. Candidates
will be working without direct supervisions or on their own, such as in a commercial customer service environment. It is suitable for candidates who:
- can influence what happens at work
- uses the organisation’s rules and systems flexibly to deliver good service
- question the way things are done and suggest improvements
- have good communication skills and a wide knowledge of what to do, who to see and where to go to get things done for the customer
- are aware of the commercial or other pressures facing the organisation/business
The objective of these qualifications is to reflect the work of candidates who undertake Customer Service activities at Level 3. They provide a statement of competence that testifies to the ability of candidates to work to meet Customer objectives. They cover support systems, processes and services and recognise that employment in Customer Service involves a diverse range of functions, tasks and activities that are constantly developing in the light of changing customer needs.