This is a highly practical course with the emphasis on skill development through on-going training and assessment. Full insurance and practitioner status can be obtained upon completion of this VTCT Certificate.
Indian Head Massage
There is a strong theoretical and practical emphasis on this course.
The course comprises of 4 units:
- Provide Indian head massage
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
- Client care and communication in beauty related industries
- Promoting products and services
How you will learn:
- Minimum of 3 practical assessments
- Workshops and demonstrations
- Practical and theory sessions
- Case studies
You may be called to be sampled by the VTCT Standards Verifier on a different day/time to that which you usually attend college. If selected, it is mandatory for you to attend to complete your qualification.
- Continuous assessment
- Written examination
- Portfolio of evidence
- Case studies
No formal entry requirements, but candidates should be in good health and possess good social skills.
- Therapy tunic and trousers (approximate cost £50)
- Massage oils (approximate cost £15)
- Book (approximate cost £20)
- Name badge (approximate cost £5)
- Record of assessment book (approximate cost £7)
Course fee: £349 (subject to change for the new academic year). To secure your place you can book and pay in our online shop by clicking the ‘Book & Pay’ button at the top of the page.
The College takes all reasonable steps to provide the educational services and courses as described above. Details are correct at the time of editing but may be subject to change without prior notice. Courses will not run if student numbers are insufficient. The College has the right to refuse individuals entry to courses in certain circumstances. Prospective students may be advised of more suitable alternatives, if appropriate. The entry requirements stated are those that are normally required to undertake the programme of study.