This qualification is knowledge-based and is for experienced staff who wish to develop their leadership potential in order to progress to a leadership and management role within the Childcare sector. Being knowledge based, learners can complete this qualification before they have attained a leadership role.
Preparing for Leadership and Management in Children’s Care, Play, Learning and Development
In this qualification you will cover:
- Leading child-centered practice.
- Theoretical frameworks for leadership and management.
- Understand how to lead and manage effective team performance.
- Continuous Assessment
- Internal Assessment
- Written Examination
- Portfolio of Evidence
- Workplace Evidence
- The study of essential skills may be required
- Level 4 Professional Practice in Children’s Care, Play, Learning and Development with Specialism.
- Level 5 Leadership and Management of Children’s Care, Play, Learning and Development: Practice providing the learner is in a suitable job role.
Level 3 Children’s Care, Play, Learning and Development.
Entry is normally subject to interview.
You will be expected to be in relevant job role.
Access to a computer and internet.
Training4business: This course is managed by our specialist vocational training unit, and available for group/block booking, you can contact the business team with your specific requirements on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Business Central website.
The College takes all reasonable steps to provide the educational services and courses as described above. Details are correct at the time of editing but may be subject to change without prior notice. Courses will not run if student numbers are insufficient. The College has the right to refuse individuals entry to courses in certain circumstances. Prospective students may be advised of more suitable alternatives, if appropriate. The entry requirements stated are those that are normally required to undertake the programme of study.