This is an entry level programme designed for learners aged between 16 – 18 years old in Wales who prefer a vocational style of learning. The programme is delivered across the college with a base room in the Employment and Training Centre.
Traineeship Engagement Pathways
This course will cover core units including Personal Development, Employability, Health and Wellbeing and the development of literacy and numeracy skills to work towards obtaining GCSE’s as well as focusing on a specific vocational path to lead towards a career in the future. Learners will choose from one of the following vocational options:
- Business Leisure Tourism
- Motor Vehicle
- Hair and Beauty
- Health and Social Care
Your chosen pathway may also include work experience as part of the course.
- Employment/ Apprenticeships
- Level 1 Training at Pembrokeshire College or WBL consortium partners
- No formal entry requirements
- Entry is subject to interview
- Available to those aged between 16 and 18 years
- Entry onto this course is subject to a Traineeship Referral Form (TRF) from Careers Wales. Please see your school careers advisor or contact the Careers Wales office.
All equipment required will be provided.
- Full-time – no course fees
- For further information on grants and funds available call 01437 753134 or email email@example.com
- A training allowance is paid weekly
The College takes all reasonable steps to provide the educational services and courses as described above. Details are correct at the time of editing but may be subject to change without prior notice. Courses will not run if student numbers are insufficient. The College has the right to refuse individuals entry to courses in certain circumstances. Prospective students may be advised of more suitable alternatives, if appropriate. The entry requirements stated are those that are normally required to undertake the programme of study.