The careers advice and guidance service is delivered in partnership with Careers Wales. As a College student you can access careers guidance throughout your programme of study. Prospective students are also able to access this service by contacting the Admissions team.
The College also has extensive links with UCAS and all UK universities. A full range of events and workshops providing guidance on the UCAS process is available throughout the academic year as well as organised visits to universities and higher education fairs. Students looking to progress to higher education are also able to seek individual UCAS guidance.
Contact the Admissions team to make an appointment via 0800 9 776 788 or email email@example.com
We also have Career Coach which is an online package with information about careers in our area, examples of earnings and which courses might help you reach your career goals. It includes:
- Three online assessments to give you an idea of careers that may suit your personality type
- Specific job roles, linked to the sector you are interested in
- Potential earnings for the career you want to pursue
- Current job opportunities in our area
- Assistance with which College courses are suitable for your chosen career
We hope Career Coach will help you.