01437 753 164
- Only attend at your appointment time.
- Please ensure you are on time – if you are late this may result in your appointment being cancelled.
- Please attend your appointment unaccompanied.
- Limit the personal possessions you bring with you (leave securely in your car where possible).
- Upon arrival you must use the hand sanitiser provided.
- You are required to wear a mask during your appointment. Failure to do so will result in your service needing to be cancelled.
- Do not touch or remove your mask during the appointment.
- Drinks will not be provided however clients are welcome to bring their own.
- Contactless payments preferred unless you have made payment prior to your appointment.
- If you experience Covid-19 symptoms after your appointment please contact us immediately.