Oil: Reassessment Package
Oil: Reassessment Package
OFTEC Single stage pressure jet servicing and commissioning (OFT10-101) | OFTEC Installation of oil and bio-liquid fuelled fixed combustion appliances and systems (OFT10-105E) | OFTEC Installation of oil fuel storage and supply systems connected to fixed combustion appliances (OFT10-600A)
Keep your OFTEC Oil qualifications up to date with this short package.
Is this course right for me?
This two day reassessment is for existing professionals who already hold the qualifications and need to retake up to 6 months prior to the expiry date, if this element has expired within 12 months of the assessment date, it will be necessary to take the initial assessment.
- Domestic/Light Commercial Pressure Jet Appliance Commissioning & Servicing (OFT101)
- Domestic Oil Firing Installation and Energy Conservation Measures in Buildings (OFT105E)
- Domestic and Non-domestic Storage and Supply Installation Training Course (OFT600A)
Learners must have held the element previously and certificates must be produced at the time of assessment as evidence.
Areas covered by this course include:
Single stage pressure jet servicing and commissioning
- Commission, service, maintenance of single stage pressure jet appliances. To enable Oil Technicians to obtain OFTEC registration. This allows service, commission and self-certify Pressure Jet burner install in accordance with the requirements of Part L of the current building regulations.
Installation of oil and bio-liquid fuelled fixed combustion appliances and systems
- Installation of oil combustion appliances, heating and vented hot water systems. This installation and Energy Efficiency package is available for Technicians who wish to install pressure jet oil Boilers & oil supplies. Allowing installers to ‘self-certify’ their own work and meet the requirements of Part J of the current building regulations.
Installation of oil fuel storage and supply systems connected to fixed combustion appliances
- Installation of oil storage tanks and supply systems to fixed combustion appliances. To enable Technicians to install and commission oil storage tanks.
Learners are able to complete either the full qualification or certain units or elements through the medium of Welsh/bilingually.
- Practical assessment during the course
- Practical examination
- Written examination
Following completion of this course you might want to try another one of our Energy Centre courses.
- Copies of prior learning and/or qualifications
- No additional costs