Let’s work together
Be part of a successful organisation
Pembrokeshire College is a well established Further Education College, and is one of the largest workplaces in the County employing over 500+ highly qualified and dedicated staff.
We pride ourselves on delivering first class education and training to over 13,000 learners at a vibrant campus in a beautiful county.
As a College we are committed to developing a ‘culture of aspiration’ for our learners, employers and customers and working at Pembrokeshire College will mean you are well supported and working as part of a staff community.
Our College Community is a welcoming, caring, positive, enthusiastic one, fuelling ambition with opportunities and support to enable everyone to achieve their personal and professional goals.
Our diverse job opportunities offer flexibility in developing a career in areas ranging from Teaching, Coaching and Management through to Human Resources, Finance and IT.
- Payment of the ‘Real’ living wage
- Attractive holiday allowance
- Lecturers: 46 days
- Managers: 37 days
- All other staff: 28 days (32 after 5 years)
- Auto enrolment into Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) and/or Teachers Pension Scheme
- Enhanced corporate sickness, maternity and paternity pay
- Flexible working
- Secure employment within a large, well-established community College
- 75% discount on part-time courses
- 30% discount in our Hair & Beauty Salons
- Onsite day nursery facility
- Recognised trade union membership
- Internal staff association scheme
- Women’s Institute
- Gym membership and fitness classes
- Civil Service Sports Council (CSSC) Membership only £4.50 per month
- On campus cafeteria, shop, Starbucks, SEED restaurant and coffee shop
- Dedicated health and well-being team for staff
- Mental health first aid, training and support
- Trained peer support
- On-site and telephone counselling support
- Occupational health services
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Support groups including: menopause and carers
Pembrokeshire College’s Commitment to the Armed Forces
At Pembrokeshire College we are proud to support the UK’s armed forces and reservists. We have signed the Armed Forces Covenant as a voluntary pledge of mutual support between the College community and its local armed forces community.
Armed Forces leavers, veterans or a reservist are guaranteed entry to the College’s selection process for any role providing they meet the essential job criteria. Reservists can potentially access additional annual leave for undertaking reservist activities.
Pembrokeshire College are recognised as a Disability Confident Leader
The College has achieved Disability Confident Leader Status and guarantees access to the College’s selection process for applicants who meet the essential job criteria.