AAT Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Accounting
Master more complex accounting disciplines including financial processes, advanced bookkeeping, final accounts and ethical practices for accountants.
No available seats
Is this course right for me?
This Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) course will prepare you for the nationally recognised examinations which are highly regarded by both industry and professional accountancy practices, leading to excellent employment opportunities for successful students.
There is a 20% concession to the cost if previous level has been completed.
On completion of this course you will need to register with AAT to become a member (admission and annual memberships fees are payable).
This 34 week (one academic year) course normally runs on a Thursday, 09:00 – 17:00, starting in September
- Life skills, experience and maturity are important
- Each application is considered on individual merit
- Entry is subject to an informal interview
Units to be studied will include:
- Preparing final accounts for partnerships and sole traders
- Providing cost and revenue information
- Preparing and completing VAT returns
- Professional ethics in accounting & finance
Learners are able to complete either the full qualification or certain units or elements through the medium of Welsh/bilingually.
- Continuous assessment during the course
- Online examination
Completion of the AAT examinations will lead to a highly sought after qualification in its own right but can also be used as a stepping stone to further professional qualifications such as ACCA.
- Stationery - you will be told about any specific items before you start the course
- Text books - you will be told about any specific items before you start the course, most text books are available to loan from the college library or online libraries
- You may be eligible for funding. Find out more on our student finance page