IOSH Managing Safely
This course is designed for managers, supervisors and team leaders working in any sector anywhere in the world to help them manage health and safety in their businesses.
No available seats
Is this course right for me?
Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) Managing Safely is unlike any other course. This online practical programme, contains full of step-by-step guidance, and a sharp business focus. But you’ll also find that the highly innovative format and content engages and inspires your staff – critical to getting safety and health embedded across the whole organisation.
During the six-month access to this online course you will get:
- Unlimited access to the course hosted on an award winning Learning Management System
- Ongoing support from initial enrolment to certification
- Diverse multimedia that is interactive and interesting to use and suitable for all learning styles
- Fully downloadable course materials to your device of preference
- Progress checks with feedback available throughout the course
- Dedicated tutor and technical support to answer your questions throughout the course
- Examination hosted online on course completion
- Additional OnlinePlus+ support available for a tailored blended learning programme
- No formal entry requirements
- You will be expected to be in relevant job role
You won’t suddenly become safety experts – but you’ll get up-to-speed on the practical actions they need to take, and gain the knowledge and tools to tackle the safety and health issues they’re responsible for. Importantly, Managing Safely makes a powerful case for safety and health being an integral part of day-to-day management and business.
Modules to be studied include:
- Introducing Managing Safely
- Investigating Accidents and Incidents
- Human Factors
- Assessing Risk
- Controlling Risk
- Understanding Managers’ Responsibilities
- Common Hazards
- Measuring Performance
Learners are able to complete either the full qualification or certain units or elements through the medium of Welsh/bilingually.
- Portfolio of evidence
- Online examination
Following completion of this course you might want to try another one of our work-based courses.
- You will need to provide your own device/laptop for parts of this course, click here to find out more
Any costs above are approximate and may change.